Art of Cool’s guide to tomorrow’s FTR. There is an art to this thing. Here’s some advice.
1. Check out the site and make your hit list. With 53 trucks it can be overwhelming but trust us…you can do this. Plan your attack.
2. Call all of your friends. FTR’s are no fun alone. The more people you have waiting in different lines at one time, the quicker you can pig out. Doing a truck one at a time is for newbies anyway.
3. Get there early for all the obvious reasons: parking, lines, etc. The “un-cool” saying of “You snooze, you lose!” is in play here.
4. Eat first. Drink last. In that order. Drinking can take up that space you need for that last juicy dumpling.
5. Stop by Pie Pushers & Only Burger to tell these guys how cool they are for putting this signature DURM event together.
Note: If you found any of this helpful, please stop by the Art of Cool Jam session and say hi!